Followers

Friday, May 27, 2011

Rumors has it ...

I should have made and posted something Vampiric style jewelery like a few days ago ...
I totally lost time and energy to make something - I was sure I still had time. Cause no one reminded me to get my head out of the sand and start doing things ...
I do actually have the stuff I needed to do to make mt planed thing ... just not the ability to get it done just now.

So please don't hate me - my health should hopefully stabilize and make me able to do something soon ...
At least I hope so.

I am still around and I still do fiddle with my crafts - things just goes a whole lot slower that usual. I wont go into why cause thats an awful long and boring story.
So keep checking back and sooner or later there will be something new here ...

(and as a PS: my spell check dont work - so please forgive typos)

No comments:

Post a Comment