Followers

Saturday, June 4, 2011

My New Toy =)

I been trying my best to save for a sewing machine, but never really got there. But due to my mom inheriting some money, she decided to give me one. So I got my new toy this past Wednesday.
Its a Bernina Bernette H70. Ok I know its just a little silly one - but its HEAPS better then my old one, and it has all these fancy new things it can do =)

So now all I need to do is figure out how to make new fun things ...
I am currently busy killing some old and very ugly curtains, that will never ever be hung as curtains again at least ...  Not sure what will live on as ... if they projects even are a success ...

Well Have a look back later to see if I made any progresses in either of my hobbies ...
I am branching out, beads, chain-maille, sewing and cross-stitching.

No comments:

Post a Comment